Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shakshuka – arab poached eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shakshuka – Arab poached eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shakshuka – Arab poached eggs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shakshuka – arab poached eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shakshuka – Arab poached eggs:
- Prepare eggs
- Get tomatoes
- Get scotch bonnets, 1 green pepper
- Take medium onions
- Prepare Garlic
- Prepare Cumin, curry, blackpepper
- Make ready Sausages (optional)
Steps to make Shakshuka – Arab poached eggs:
- Fry onions, add garlic
- Add sausages, tomatoes and scotch bonnets
- Reduce the sourness, spice and season it up.
- Simmer on low heat. Finally sprinkle the green peppers.
- Make five wells and break up eggs. Simmer for 10 minutes on low flame
- Sprinkle some parsley and serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shakshuka – arab poached eggs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com