Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, whole wheat & gram flour (besan) bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Whole Wheat Berries & Grain Mills! This is the hard outer layer of the grain, which contains fiber, minerals, and antioxidants. In addition to wheat, whole grain bread can include other whole grains, such as whole barley, brown rice, whole grain oats, and rolled oats, among others (all of which are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals).
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whole wheat & gram flour (besan) bread using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread:
- Prepare 1.5 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Get 1 Cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Vital Wheat Gluten Flour (optional but recommended, if not using, then replace with whole wheat flour)
- Get 1/2 Cup Milk Powder
- Get 2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1/2-1 Cup Milk
- Get 1 tbsp linseed (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp chia seed (optional)
- Make ready 2 tsp Sugar
- Get Salt
- Take Oil to brush the dough
Whole Wheat’s Betaine Lessens Chronic Inflammation. As for whole wheat, Amer says that it too is made from the germ, bran, and endosperm (just specifically of the wheat plant), which puts the health benefits above foods made with white flour (so. This whole wheat bread has a really good taste depending on your flour. I think King Arthur® is the best!
Instructions to make Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread:
- Mix all the flour and milk powder. Add salt as per your taste (I added about 1 tsp)
- Add oil and mix it in the flour with hands.
- Add linseed if you are using it.
- Soak chia seeds in 1/4 cup of water and leave it for 5 min. Once seeds are puffed up, add them (along with water) to the flour and mix lightly.
- For yeast activation take 1/2 cup warm water. Make sure the water is just warm and not hot (to test that, dip your finger in the water. If it is comfortable and does not feel burning, then it’s optimum temperature). Mix sugar and yeast in the water and keep it for 5-10 min, till it begins to foam. If it does not, then your yeast is expired and won’t work.
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and mix it.
- Warm the milk to room temperature.
- Start kneading the dough by adding milk in little quantity at a time and only as much as needed. You can knead by hand or use an electric mixer. It will take about 10 min of kneading.
- Keep dough in a container and apply a layer of oil and cover it with a tea/kitchen towel. Now keep the container at a slightly warm place for yeast to rise. As an alternative, you can heat water in a bowl in microwave for 2 min and then keep the container there.
- It should take about 45 – 60 min for dough to rise to double of it’s size.
- Punch down the dough and knead for a few minutes by hands.
- Take a bread tin and brush it with oil
- Roll the dough to flatten it to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Fold it on both the sides with narrow edge on top and wide edge at the bottom with bottom edge being slightly narrow than the length of bread tin. Pinch down the edges of the fold.
- Start folding it from top and after every single roll pinch all the edges making sure to leave no air pocket (This is a very important step to get the bread shape correct.)
- Keep folding it till you reach the end. Pinch down all the edges and give it a nice cylindrical shape.
- Place it in the bread tin with the seamed side down and smooth side up, apply a layer of oil, cover the dough and leave it to rise for another 45-60 min at a slightly warm place. It should double up in its size.
- Pre heat the over to 180C (fan assisted), place the tin on middle rack. If you have a bread tin with lid, then keep the lid on for first 20 min and then take it off.
- After 30 min, take the tin out of the oven. After 5 min, take the bread out of the tin and let it cool down on a wire rack for about an hour.
- Once cooled down, slice it or use any other way you want.
- Enjoy the wholesome goodness 🙂
This bread has cocoa and coffee in it. It can be made by hand, or use your bread machine’s dough setting to knead and rise, then bake it in the oven. If you are not feeling bold you can leave out the cocoa and coffee and add some nuts. Wheat is mainly composed of carbs but also has moderate amounts of protein. Eating more healthy whole grains like whole wheat, brown rice, bulgur, oats, and quinoa can prevent many health problems such as diabetes and heart disease.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food whole wheat & gram flour (besan) bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com