Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, arabian style yogurt and cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabian Style Yogurt and Cucumber Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Arabian Style Yogurt and Cucumber Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have arabian style yogurt and cucumber salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabian Style Yogurt and Cucumber Salad:
- Make ready Yogurt (Unsweetened)
- Take cucumber
- Take Fresh Mint, OR, 14 Tsp of dried mint
- Make ready Salt (adjustable according to your taste)
- Prepare little bit of water (adjustable according to your preference)
- Prepare Garlic (Optional)*
Steps to make Arabian Style Yogurt and Cucumber Salad:
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces, OR, grate it (if water comes out don’t throw it, keep it)
- Pour the yogurt into a large bowl, and mix a little.
- Add the cucumber to the yogurt bowl
- Add the salt, water, and mix
- Add the mint and mix
- In hot days, you can add ice cubes to make it even more refreshing!
- Sahtein (Bon appetit)!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food arabian style yogurt and cucumber salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com