Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef udon noodles soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Udon Noodles Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Beef Udon Noodles Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beef udon noodles soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Udon Noodles Soup:
- Get 300 gram Wagyu steak thinly sliced into bite pieces
- Prepare 2 tablespoon vegetables oil
- Prepare 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Take 2 packet udon noodles
- Prepare FOR THE SOUP :
- Get 1500 ml broth/ dashi (Mushroom flavors)
- Make ready 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take 3 tablespoon mirin
- Make ready 2 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare FOR THE BEEF :
- Take 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Get 2 tablespoon sugar
Steps to make Beef Udon Noodles Soup:
- Cut the thinly sliced meat into bite size pieces and marinate with soy sauce and sugar, andthen set a side.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1500ml broth/dashi and 2 tsp sugar. – Add 3 tablespoon mirin and 3 tablespoon soy sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Taste the soup and adjust the taste with salt as it will enhance the flavor without adding additional sugar or soy sauce. Cover and keep it on low heat.
- Remove udon noodles from the packet and place in a heatproof bowl. And cover with boiling water and soak for about 2- 5 minutes. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles and then drain. – Once the udon is done cooking, transfer to serving bowls.
- And start heating the large frying pan. Once it’s heated, add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and cook the spring onions until tender. Add the meat and cook until brown all sides. – And when the sauce has caramelized and slightly thicken, turn off the heat. – Put the udon in the serving bowls. Pour the hot soup over the udon and add the meat on top of the udon.
- Serve with poached eggs and garnish with spring onions. Or you can serve with any side dish you like.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef udon noodles soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com