Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti squash and shrimp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash – Everyone’s favorite shrimp scampi with a low-carb, healthier alternative to pasta using spaghetti squash! It’s still amazingly buttery and garlicky with half the calories! Shred the flesh of the squash and discard the skin.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash and shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp:
- Get large spaghetti Squash
- Prepare fresh shrimp or 2 12 oz bags frozen raw shrimp thawed
- Take garlic cloves minced
- Prepare chopped fresh basil
- Make ready chopped fresh parsley
- Make ready butter
- Prepare (or to your liking) Badia sazon complete seasoning
Place the halves cut-side down on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until the halves look. Pesto Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp is a delicious low-carb dinner meal to make during the week. It’s super flavourful with dairy-free and homemade pesto and it’s a great healthy alternative to regular pasta! Scoop out seeds from squash and discard.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp:
- Cut squash and scrape out insides.
- Place squash with 1 cup water in instant pot for 6 minutes then quick release or can bake at 350 with 1 cup water until done.
- While squash is cooking sauté the garlic in butter. When it becomes fragrant add rest of the ingredients. Sauté until shrimp is done.
- Add squash to the shrimp and enjoy!
With a fork, scrape flesh into a large bowl. Use a fork to scrape the squash flesh from the shells into a medium bowl. Serve the shrimp over the spaghetti squash. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with a lemon wedge. Keto is Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and may receive a small commission for purchases made through links on this website at no additional cost to you.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti squash and shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com