Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zoni tokyo style (mochi in japanese soup). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have zoni tokyo style (mochi in japanese soup) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup):
- Take Dashi broth
- Prepare chicken thigh
- Make ready soy sauce (for chicken)
- Get sake (for chicken)
- Prepare carrot
- Get Daikon radish
- Take small taros
- Prepare Shiitake mushrooms (dried)
- Get Japanese mustard spinach
- Get Edible clovers for topping (optional)
- Get Yuzu peel for topping (optional)
- Prepare soy sauce : (A)
- Make ready mirin : (A)
- Make ready salt for taste
- Prepare square mochi
Steps to make Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup):
- Cut the Daikon and the carrot into quarter slices. Cut the chicken thigh. Peel the taro’s skin and cut into bite-size chunks. Reconstitute the Shiitake mushrooms and slice them. Slice the kamaboko.
- Boil the Japanese mustard spinach and soak it in cold water. Drain the excess water and cut into 5 cm long.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and the cooking Sake to the chicken.
- Blanch the Daikon. Boil the taro for a few minutes and soak it in cold water.
- Pour the Dashi broth in a pan. Put the Daikon, the carrot, the taro, and the shiitake mushrooms to heat. When it boils, add the kamaboko and the chicken to cook until the chicken becomes soft and the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the condiments (A) and the salt to taste.
- Put the grilled mochi in a bowl and pour the soup. Add the Japanese mustard spinach, the edible clovers and the yuzu peel.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food zoni tokyo style (mochi in japanese soup) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com