Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy fried shrimp sushi rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy fried shrimp sushi rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls:
- Prepare 2 Frozen fried shrimp
- Take 270 grams Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp ★ Vinegar
- Take 1 1/2 tsp ★ Sugar
- Prepare 1/3 tsp ★ Salt
- Get 3 leaves Shiso leaves
- Prepare 2 leaves Lettuce
- Make ready 1/2 a teaspoon ♣ Yuzu pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp ♣ Mayonnaise
- Take 1 sheet Nori seaweed
Instructions to make Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls:
- Combine the ★ ingredients – vinegar, sugar, and salt – for sushi vinegar. Drizzle onto the rice for sushi rice.
- Deep-fry the shrimp. Slice the lettuce and chop the ooba leaves finely. Combine the ooba leaves and sushi rice.
- Combine the ♣ ingredients – mayonnaise and yuzu pepper – and mix with the lettuce.
- Place nori sheet on top of the vingar rice and spread sushi rice from down to up, leaving about 4/5 uncovered. Top with lettuce and fried shrimp at about 1/4 from the bottom.
- To make a neat roll, roll up tightly in the beginning and keep on pressing down the ingredients.
- Cut with the open ends facing down. Use a damp knife to cut neatly. Clean the knife with a damp cloth each time you cut.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy fried shrimp sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com