Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, onigiri with a kamaboko rose. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. “Greatly raises Sheryl’s affection levels. Press Alt, then go to Story -> Partner, and click on the + to use.”. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook onigiri with a kamaboko rose using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose:
- Make ready 1 heaping rice bowl full Hot cooked white rice
- Take 1 Whatever filling and seasoning
- Get 1 (I used matcha salt + umeboshi)
- Prepare 2 slice Kamaboko
- Take 1 dash Snow pea (or cucumber)
So the Japanese came up with a method to keep the rice fresh longer by filling it with. Kamaboko gang rise up. Zenitsu voice I have come to make an announcement: UZUI TENGEN IS A BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKER The onigiri taste delicious with a hint of disappointment. O-nigiri (お握り or 御握り; おにぎり), also known as o-musubi (お結び; おむすび), nigirimeshi (握り飯; にぎりめし), rice ball, is a Japanese food made from white rice formed into triangular or cylindrical.
Steps to make Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose:
- Slice the kamaboko with a vegetable peeler. If you slice it as if you were writing the letter L, the rose will be prettier.
- If the slice is too wide, cut it in half with a knife.
- Start rolling it up from the short side to make a neatly shaped rose. Make two of these.
- Take the string off the snow pea, boil it briefly until it’s a bright green, and slice diagonally to make the “leaves.” If you are using cucumber, slice in the same way.
- Flavor your rice as you would normally do for onigiri. I used matcha tea salt, but you could use furikake or “decofuri” – furikake used for decorative purposes.
- Wrap each onigiri individually in plastic wrap, and make a dent in the middle of each. Bury half of the rose you made in Step 3 in the indentation.
- Be careful not to crush the rose.
- Put the onigiri in place and poke in the cut snow pea “leaves” to finish.
Traditionally, slices of red and white kamaboko are alternated in rows or arranged in a pattern. Soup is chicken stock and pork bone broth with green onion,roasted pork,bamboo shoots,kamaboko(boiled fish paste fish minced and steamed),rock laver.(left). Onigiri Japanese Rice Balls tutorial with Hana Etsuko of Let’s Cooking Book on Pai’s Kitchen! SPECIAL: Onigiri Rice Balls with Hana! This is an extra special episode!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food onigiri with a kamaboko rose recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com