Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy pork & tofu soboro don. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy pork & tofu soboro don using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don:
- Prepare Pork Mince
- Take Oil
- Make ready small piece Ginger *finely grated
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Frozen Mixed Vegetables *OR 1 large Carrot, 1-2 cups Peas and Corn
- Make ready *Note: You can add other vegetables and mushrooms
- Get Sugar
- Take Mirin
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Make ready Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce)
- Get Firm Tofu *crumbled or mashed
- Get Freshly Cooked Rice
Instructions to make Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan and cook Pork Mince and Ginger, add 1 pinch Salt to season.
- When Pork changed colour, add Vegetables, Sugar, Mirin, Soy Sauce and Toban Djan, and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add crumbled Tofu and mix to combine, and cook until the sauce is almost gone.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the meat mixture.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy pork & tofu soboro don recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com