Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, totoro rice balls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Totoro Rice Balls is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Totoro Rice Balls is something which I have loved my whole life.
On today’s episode of Cooking, my brother David shows you how to make some amazing Totoro Rice Balls! THE CUTEST RICE BALL EVUH Collab with sachie (her video might not be up until tomorrow: https. Ingredients Sushi rice Rice vinegar Black sesame Filling (I didn’t use any because Im lazy).
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook totoro rice balls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Totoro Rice Balls:
- Make ready 1 rice bowl’s worth cooked white rice
- Take 1 teaspoon ground black sesame seeds
- Prepare 2 pinches salt
- Prepare 1 sheet nori seaweed
- Get 1 piece cheese
- Prepare 4 short sticks deep-fried pasta or spaghetti
By Treebuzza. Мой сосед Тоторо / My Neighbor Totoro (Отрывок). Rice ball is called “Onigiri” in Japanese. Put steamed rice in a bowl. Then mix ground black sesame seeds until you reach the desired Totoro color.
Steps to make Totoro Rice Balls:
- Before starting, prepare about 100 g of cooked rice mixed with 1 teaspoon of ground black sesame seeds and a couple pinches of salt. Adjust the ingredients to your taste!
- Round out the mixed sesame rice into a ball and put a circle of white rice on top. Wrap it all up in plastic wrap and adjust the shape. (Make the ears as well)
- Here are the other parts: For the black soot sprite, make a mini rice ball with eyes. The eyes are little circles of cheese topped with round pieces of nori. The nose is a little piece of nori. For the whiskers I used fried pasta. For the belly hairs, pieces of nori.
- I used these cutters to make the parts.
- Put the large rice ball (body) in the bento box. Secure the ears with pasta. Stick on the parts.
- It’s a little round Totoro!
- Here’s how it looks in the bento.
- You can also make totoro out of bread rolls like this. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145457-totoro-sandwich-using-a-bread-roll
Make these adorable Totoro Onigiri balls. Totoro rice ball] (used in “Sleeping Totoro”, “Flying Totoro”) – rice mixed with ground black sesame seed and salt (see “How to dye rice naturally”) – plain rice – seaweed – cheese – black sesame seed. I Make Adorable Rice Balls During My Free Time. I made my first character lunchbox with panda family rice balls and curry and I found out that I felt so much fun and happiness while making it, so I. Japanese rice balls, also known as onigiri or omusubi, are a staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food totoro rice balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com