Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, twice baked loaded potato skins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise in half. Scoop out pulp and place in a large bowl. Mash pulp with the remaining salt and pepper.
Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook twice baked loaded potato skins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins:
- Prepare 12-15 whole potatoes
- Take Olive oil
- Get Garlic salt
- Get Seasoning salt
- Take 1 medium onion chopped
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1 cup green onion chopped
- Prepare Half a cup of milk
- Take Half cup grated parmesan
- Get 1 pound bacon crumbled
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheese
Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy.. Even the pickiest of eaters loved these twice baked potatoes, sour cream and all! These are sometimes called twice baked potato skins or loaded baked potato skins. Whatever you like to call them, they’re delicious and perfect for your next get-together.
Instructions to make Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes and poke holes with toothpick, knife, or fork. Coat thoroughly with oil and season the outsides to taste with seasoning salt or desired spices. Bake in the oven for 45 mins. Or until tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool until you can handle the potatoes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Slice potatoes into halves and lay them side by side on the cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Scoop out the middles into a mixing bowl, careful to leave enough on the sides as not to break the little “boats” or skins. Season the insides if desired with preferred seasonings. Set aside.
- Add the cheeses, (setting aside a little to top with later) chopped onion, sour cream, milk, and butter to the potato middles. Smash everything down and mix together thoroughly with a fork. Add spices to desired taste and chopped green onion. Here is where I also sometimes add in 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon as well.
- Beat with mixer on high until desired texture is achieved. Sometimes I like to leave it a little chunky other times I make it more smooth and creamy. Depends on my mood and company.
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture into potato boat halves. (About a half cup in each.) Line up side by side to support each other.
- Top with remaining bacon crumbles, shredded cheese, and if desired chopped green onion. Bake in oven at 375° for 30-40 mins or until cheese begins to brown around the edges. Enjoy!
This loaded potato skins recipe is perfect Superbowl food, or a great appetizer, or party food. Loaded Baked Potato Skins Transfer potatoes to a cutting board, and cut in half. Using a spoon, gently scoop out the inside flesh of the potatoes and transfer to a medium bowl. Add the sour cream, melted butter, salt, pepper, ½ of the shredded cheese, and ½ of the scallions, and combine with a hand mixer until smooth. The twice baked loaded potato skins is the top request when we go to pot-lucks and is always the first to be cleared from everybody’s plate.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food twice baked loaded potato skins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com