Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, doll festival charaben hina doll rice balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Doll Festival Charaben Hina Doll Rice Balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Doll Festival Charaben Hina Doll Rice Balls is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have doll festival charaben hina doll rice balls using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Doll Festival Charaben Hina Doll Rice Balls:
- Get Warm rice
- Make ready Deli Ham
- Take Sliced cheese
- Get Nori seaweed
- Make ready Thin omelet
- Get Uncooked spaghetti noodle
Instructions to make Doll Festival Charaben Hina Doll Rice Balls:
- Fill the rice with whatever filling you like, rub with some salt, and shape into eggs.
- Cut the ham into two pieces. Stack a 1 cm wide strip of sliced cheese on top of the cut edge.
- Wrap the ham on the top of one of the rice balls while intersecting the two slices in the front. Make some cuts along the bottom so that you can wrap it around the bottom of the rice balls.
- Prepare the nori in the same way as the ham.
- Cut out the hair from the nori. Make small cuts along the top to make it easier to wrap around the rice balls.
- Wrap the nori from Step 5 on the top of the rice balls. Wrap them with plastic wrap to let them set, then put into the bento box.
- Cut out the fan and scepter from the thin omelet. Use the spaghetti noodle to stick the parts onto the rice balls. Cut out two of the scepter pieces.
- If you don’t have a cutter, use a knife to cut out the shapes.
- The princess’s crown is made from using a flower cutter on the omelet.
- The emperor’s headgear is cut out from Oshaburi kombu seaweed.
- Use a noodle to attach the crown. If it’s difficult to attach the head parts with a noodle, use a toothpick to create a hole.
- Make the face parts with nori and stick them on the dolls. Cut out circles from the ham to make cheeks and you’re done!
- It’s also cute if you use picks instead of making crowns.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food doll festival charaben hina doll rice balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com