Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, inari sushi with a twist – pickled ginger inari. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Inari sushi with a Twist – Pickled Ginger Inari is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Inari sushi with a Twist – Pickled Ginger Inari is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have inari sushi with a twist – pickled ginger inari using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Inari sushi with a Twist – Pickled Ginger Inari:
- Prepare 5 pieces Inari aburaage
- Get 200 grams Sushi rice
- Make ready 20 grams Pickled ginger
- Make ready 1 tsp White sesame seeds
Steps to make Inari sushi with a Twist – Pickled Ginger Inari:
- Mix the pickled ginger and sesame seeds into the sushi rice, then stuff the inari abura-age.
- I used the pickled ginger that comes with take-out sushi.
- I used my own recipe for inari abura-age:. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145127-inari-sushi
- For the tsukemono version, see, a spicy version, see, or a wasabi version, see. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145122-inari-sushi-with-pickles – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145237-inari-sushi-with-a-twist-spicy-inari-sushi – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145129-inari-sushi-with-a-twist-wasabi-inari
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food inari sushi with a twist – pickled ginger inari recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com