Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ◎california rolls with cheese◎. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
◎California Rolls with Cheese◎ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎ is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ◎california rolls with cheese◎ using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎:
- Make ready sheet Nori seaweed
- Make ready bowl Sushi rice
- Get pieces Processed cheese (Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Smart Cheese)
- Prepare Chicken tenders
- Take Salt
- Take Sake
- Take Egg
- Make ready Sugar
- Get leaf Lettuce
- Get Mayonnaise
- Prepare White sesame seeds
Instructions to make ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎:
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with salt and cooking sake and heat in a 600W microwave for 4 minutes. Cook a thick tamagoyaki omelet with a pinch of sugar.
- Cut the chicken tenders and tamagoyaki omelet into strips. Slice the cheese in half.
- Spread a layer of sushi rice over a sheet of nori seaweed. Flip everything over, lay the fillings on top of the nori, and squeeze on some mayonnaise. Roll the sushi roll away from you using some cling film.
- Whilst wrapped in cling film, use it to tightly close up the sushi roll and then peel it off. Sprinkle on some sesame seeds to finish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ◎california rolls with cheese◎ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com