Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy 5 minute recipe! fried rice with natto. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy 5 minute recipe! fried rice with natto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto:
- Get 1 bowl Warm cooked rice
- Get 1 pack Natto (and enclosed sauce)
- Make ready 10 cm Green onion (finely chopped)
- Make ready 10 grams Butter
- Make ready 1 tsp Dashi stock granules
- Make ready 2 tsp Soy sauce
Instructions to make Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto:
- Mix the natto with the sauce and mustard that comes with it.
- Immediately start stir-frying. Add the ingredients in the following order: butter, natto, rice, dashi stock granules and green onion.
- Pour the soy sauce into the pan around the edges and continue to stir-fry until the mixture is fragrant. It shouldn’t take very long.
- If you fancy adding other fillings, I recommend chikuwa or egg.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy 5 minute recipe! fried rice with natto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com