Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, healthy and easy teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have healthy and easy teriyaki chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take chicken breast
- Take soy sauce
- Prepare squeezed orange juice (1 large orange or 2 tangerines/clementines
- Take honey
- Prepare sesame oil
- Get fresh ginger (grated)
- Get olive oil
- Take butter
- Make ready large onion
- Take Sesame seeds for garnish
Steps to make Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken:
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, orange juice and honey to a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the chicken and finely chopped onion.
- If you have time, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Now is the time to start cooking the sides. Rice and steamed veg for me
- Heat the pan, add the oil, then add the chicken. Try to leave some of the marinade in bowl if possible.
- Cook on high heat for 10 minutes then dish up onto plate
- Chuck the rest of the marinade to the pan and throw in the butter. Stir until butter is melted and mixture thickens
- Add sides to the plate then drizzle the marinade on the chicken.
- Add the sesame seeds and you’re done. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy and easy teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com