Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baba ganoush with pita chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make an easier baba ganoush by roasting your eggplant under the broiler and making your pita chips homemade with the help of an air fryer! Learn how to make Easier Baba Ganoush and Homemade Pita Chips! If you want a quick and easy summer appetizer you can’t go wrong with my Baba Ganoush and Homemade pita chips!
Baba Ganoush with pita chips is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baba Ganoush with pita chips is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baba ganoush with pita chips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Take 1 Brinjal or eggplant-
- Make ready 1/2 cup Curd-
- Take -3-4 Garlic cloves
- Make ready 2-3 tsp Tahini-
- Make ready -2tsp Sesame seeds
- Make ready as per taste Salt-
- Take 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 cup Olive Oil-
Baba Ganoush is a silky, luxurious combination of eggplant, tahini paste, garlic, lemon juice and salt that is blended into the most creamy luscious dip. It originates from the Middle East and is often served with pita bread, olives, or vegetables as a flavorful appetizer. It’s one of my personal favorite recipes. This is the BEST Baba Ganoush recipe.
Instructions to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Wash and roast the brinjal directly on the gas flame.Roast it on all sides.Dip into water so that the skin removes easily.remove skin and mash the brinjal with a fork, if the seeds are in excess remove some of it.
- Take a pan and toast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes. The colour should not change.keep aside.
- Now in a mixer jar add curd, chopped garlic, sesame seeds, tahini salt pepper, lemon juice and mashed brinjal, add saltand a little olive oil and grind it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out the prepared sauce in a bowl drizzle oil on top and garnish with a fresh coriander sprig. Serve hot with pita chips or bread.
It’s a flavor filled smoked eggplant dip that can be served as a dip or topping to a Mediterranean inspired bowls or eaten on its own with homemade pita chips or veggies. Are there some veggies that you have never cooked with… let alone eaten?! Baba ganoush is similar to hummus, but it calls for grilled or roasted eggplant instead of chickpeas. Both dips originated in the Eastern Mediterranean, and they’re often served together with pita bread and raw, crisp veggies. You can use baba ganoush like you would hummus—as a dip or spread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baba ganoush with pita chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com