Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken pilau (arabic way). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to cook biryani, How to cook chicken biryani, Chicken biryani, Biryani, Indian biryani, Cooking biryani, Biryani home cooking, Biryani recipe, Biryani ingredients., Hope you will enjoy our cooking show😍. How to make Pilau Rice the best way! Featuring a delicious East African pilau made with chicken, this Kenyan Chicken Pilau recipe is an elevated chicken and Kenyan Pilau dish that is very easy to make!
Chicken pilau (Arabic way) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken pilau (Arabic way) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pilau (arabic way) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pilau (Arabic way):
- Take Whole chicken (pre- boiled)
- Make ready long grain rice
- Make ready medium sized potayoes
- Make ready curry powder
- Prepare mixed spices
- Get tumeric
- Get Salt
- Take big onions
- Make ready big tomato diced
- Get Some tomato paste
- Get tomato red, food color
- Get garlic crushed
- Take ginger crushed
- Get Oil
- Get carrots (chopped)
- Make ready Green pepper diced
This pilau is made with chicken, rice and potatoes. This recipe is a combination of two recipes from A taste of our cooking by the Ismaili Women’s Organisation. I’ve added notes of my own, primarily details about cooking spiced food that would be taken for granted by almost everyone reading the book. Chicken karahi or chicken handi is one of the most versatile dishes I know (Cuz i never prepapre it the same way twice, a little tweak. · Featuring a delicious East African pilau made with chicken, this Kenyan Chicken Pilau recipe is an elevated chicken and Kenyan Pilau dish that is very easy to make!
Instructions to make Chicken pilau (Arabic way):
- Put hour chopped onion in a cooking pot, without oil. Let it cook until it kind of burning and add a little water and stir. Continue the process until all the onion has attained a golden color
- Add oil, tomatoes and carrots, green pepper. And simmer for about 2/mnts and add the potatoes
- Cover and simmer for a mint, add hour pre-/boiled chicken and add water jst to slightly cover the chicken. Cover and cook till water level reduces half way.
- Now take out the chicken and set aside. Put the rice and cook with the chicken broth
- Take some broth in a small bowel, add tomato paste 1/spoon, pinch of food color and spread it on the chicken pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and fry your chicken.
- Once the rice is well cooked, your meal is ready to serve.
- I served mine with kachumbali (diced tomatoes and onions)
East African Pilau is a traditional, beautiful fragrant rice dish made with many aromatic spices that adds an amazing depth of flavor to the rice. Pilau has a wonderful balance of flavors. It is a festive dish, which is never missing during special occasions or events. It’s made with rice cooked in a. Chicken, rice, and greens fill one soulful pot of Chicken-and-Collards Pilau—our family-friendly take on a Lowcountry staple.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken pilau (arabic way) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com