Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon kimchi fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Find Deals on Kimchi Fried Rice in Groceries on Amazon.
Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon kimchi fried rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice:
- Take plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for the night, is recommended)
- Make ready bacon, cut into small pieces
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Take kimchi, cut into small pieces
- Make ready soy sauce
- Get salt or to taste
- Get ground white pepper or to taste
- Prepare eggs
- Make ready vegetable oil for frying eggs
Keep tossing until all rice coated evenly with the delicious kimchi and bacon mix. Stir in the green onion and remove from the heat. Fry eggs as how you like and place top of kimchi fried rice. Garnish with sesame seeds, sesame oil and bit more chopped green onion if desired.
Instructions to make Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice:
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan.
- Saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add the kimchi and it’s water.
- Add the fried bacon. Stir well.
- Add the white rice.
- Season with soy sauce, salt, and ground pepper. Stir well. Adjust to taste. – Remove from the heat. Place it on serving plates.
- Fry the eggs according to your taste. Remove from the heat. Place them on top of fried rice. Serve immediately. Yum! 😋
The mix of fatty, salty bacon with the spicy, acidic kimchi felt like a perfect way to dress up this leftover rice standard. I immediately thought of the Kogi truck’s kimchi quesadilla, another slightly unhinged creation that’s bold, spicy, and definitely not low-cal. Toss, taste, and add more fish sauce or soy sauce if necessary. Fold in bacon mixture, kimchi and peas, then transfer to plates. Top with scallion greens, more kimchi to taste, and fried eggs, if using.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon kimchi fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com