Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pine nuts are the edible seeds of pines although not all species of pine produce them in large enough quantities to be worth harvesting. Puree until the ingredients form a paste like consistency. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add stir in the parsley.
Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar:
- Prepare 2 cups canned chickpeas
- Make ready 5 tablespoons tahini, sesame paste
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Make ready 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare – Topping:
- Make ready 200 g beef, cut in tiny cubes
- Make ready 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Get 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 pinch cinnamon
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
The combination of creamy hummus with the fragrant lamb and the crunch of pine nuts scooped up with fresh pita bread will change your view forever about the humble hummus. Photo about A plate of hummus chickpea dip filled with fried lamb mince, onion, pine nuts and parsley, known as hummus bil lahme. Eating out in Zagreb, Croatia / Lamb koftas and pepers. This toasted pinenut hummus is made with plenty of lemon juice and garlic, with just a hint of tahini for richness.
Steps to make Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar:
- Drain the chickpeas and blend them in a food processor until you get a smooth paste.
- In a big bowl, dilute the tahini paste with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well until you get a whitish liquid sauce.
- Add the chickpeas paste to the sauce and mix well. Adjust lemon juice and salt according to taste. Transfer the hummus to a serving dish.
- To prepare the topping: heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Fry the pine nuts until they turn golden in color. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper.
- In the same pan, fry the beef cubes for 10 min or until they are well done. Sprinkle with black pepper, cinnamon and salt. Remove from heat.
- Top the hummus with the fried meat at the center of the dish and sprinkle with fried pine nuts. Serve with pita bread.
All Reviews for Joe’s Hummus with Pine Nuts. I made this for my kids so i added more of the sesame paste (tahini) and chickpeas and lemon juice just to mellow out the spice a bit and it. Drain the chickpeas and reserve some of the cooking water to dilute the hummus. In a or food processor, purée the chickpeas with the garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and olive oil until the Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with pine nuts and a pinch of paprika (optional). Serve with pita bread and vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com