Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy sharwarma. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Sharwarma is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Sharwarma is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy sharwarma using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sharwarma:
- Make ready Chicken Thigh Skinless and boneless
- Make ready Wraps Lebanese Flatbread
- Get Meat Marinade
- Get Garlic granules can use garlic cloves or garlic powder
- Get Ground Coriander
- Prepare Cinnamon
- Make ready Paprika use 1 tsp for mild spicy
- Make ready Tumeric
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Get Salt
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Prepare Lemon Juice
- Get Dipping Sauce
- Get Greek Yoghurt
- Take salt
- Get Pepper
- Prepare Salad Cream
- Prepare Vegetable
- Prepare Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Take White Cabbage
- Prepare Chilli flakes for topping
- Prepare organic carrots
- Get Red Bell Pepper
Instructions to make Spicy Sharwarma:
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl with the chicken fillets.
- Marinade for at least 2 hours or if you really want the meat to absorb the taste then leave overnight.
- While the meat marinades, you can prep your vegetables, I love crunchy veggies hence the interesting choices of carrots and cabbage.
- Also a good time to prep your dipping sauce, the salad cream is optional and some people do add lemon juice but I wanted to tone down the acidity in the meal. Sweet chilli is to amp the heat up!
- Heat a grill pan until it is hot and sear the chicken fillets on all sides until nicely charred. Set aside and prep your wrap
- To serve – spread the sauce in the middle of the wrap as much as you want. Add the chicken and vegetable of your choice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy sharwarma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com