Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood fried rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Seafood fried rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Bring Some New Orleans Flavor To Your Cooking With Zatarain’s®. Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood fried rice:
- Make ready rice
- Prepare water
- Get saffron
- Get Seafood
- Make ready frozen shrimp
- Prepare a bag of frozen scallops
- Prepare imitation crab
- Get Extras
- Get frozen corn
- Make ready eggs
I decided to make a new variation with seafood. I had salmon and shrimp I needed to use so I decided to make seafood fried rice. It’s the perfect combination of taste and nutrition. Make sure to use leftover, day old rice when making fried rice.
Instructions to make Seafood fried rice:
- Take out seafood at least 3 hours before cooking, place in a bowl of water, let defrost
- Rinse the rice 3 times in water. Fill water to the first knuckle line
- Put a pinch of saffron in the water and turn the rice cooker on. Let the machine do the work.
- After seafood is defrosted, place in a skillet with olive oil and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove from pan.
- Take a deep skillet and put olive oil (any oil works) sauté the corn until thawed, about 10 min.
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk them. Move corn to the side, and pour the egg into the pan and scramble.
- Add the seafood to the corn and egg mixture and warm up the seafood. Toss in the rice and cook for about 5 min continuously stirring. Add a dash of soy sauce and serve!
Set aside to sit for ten minutes at room. Best Seafood Fried Rice in San Francisco. Crispy fried chicken breast, avocado, ranch, lettuce, tomato, onion, on a butter toasted sesame bun. You will never order take out again once you discover how fast it is to whip up this tasty, one-pan Shrimp Fried Rice. Fried rice is best when made with cooled, day-old rice, which is drier and less sticky.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seafood fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com