Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shortcut japanese snack ~sakura mochi-style rice balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shortcut Japanese Snack ~Sakura Mochi-Style Rice Balls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shortcut Japanese Snack ~Sakura Mochi-Style Rice Balls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shortcut japanese snack ~sakura mochi-style rice balls using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shortcut Japanese Snack ~Sakura Mochi-Style Rice Balls:
- Prepare rice bowls Hot cooked white rice
- Prepare Umeboshi (minced)
- Prepare umeboshi) ( Adjust to the tartness of the
- Get Salt
- Make ready Kombu tea
- Make ready Additions to the batter:
- Prepare Kombu tsukudani, salmon flakes, etc.
- Get leaves Shiso leaves
- Make ready Carrot (thinly sliced)
- Take etc.) ( Ham, kamaboko
Steps to make Shortcut Japanese Snack ~Sakura Mochi-Style Rice Balls:
- Hard boil the carrots, and cut out the sakura flowers and petals with a cookie cutter. Use a knife or a pair of scissors if you don’t have one. It’s just for decoration so it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Do the same if you are using ham or kamboko.
- Divide the rice into two equal portions, add the umeboshi and kombu tea to one half to make it red, and add the kombu tea and salt to the other half to make it white. We will be adding the filling to the white rice, so lightly flavor it.
- Make two each of the red and white rice balls. Add your favorite filling to the white ones, leave the red ones as-is, and shape into cylindrical or round rice balls.
- Wrap up Step 4 in shiso leaves, arrange the cut carrots on top, and they’re done. I have placed them on top of the shiso leaves this time.
- This is a white rice ball. I used kombu tsukudani as the filling this time.
- “Shortcut Japanese Snack ~Morning Glory Rice Balls”. Serve this in the early summer months.
- “Shortcut Japanese Snack ~ Maple Leaf Rice Balls~”. Serve during the fall season.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shortcut japanese snack ~sakura mochi-style rice balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com