Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare 8-10 medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel
- Take 1/2 pound ground turkey (or the meat of your choice)
- Get 2 Tablespoon teriyaki sauce or to taste
- Get 3 Tablespoon minced onion
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- Take 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- Take 3-4 slices cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each
Instructions to make Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside.
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F).
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com