Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
With a Variety of Flavors, We Have a Bundt Cake Everyone Will Love. Bite-Sized Bundtinis to Full-Sized Bundt Cakes for the Entire Family. Cakes & More Delivered To Your Door.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake:
- Take 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Take 2 tsp lemon zest
- Take 2/3 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 each egg at room temp.
- Take 1 tbsp vanilla
- Prepare 2 cup flour but,set aside 1/4 c toss with berries
- Make ready 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Take 1/2 cup buttermilk
A few weeks ago we made our lemon blueberry coffee cake for a weekend treat. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. This Buttermilk Blueberry Cake can be served as dessert, an afternoon snack or as a coffee cake to eat with breakfast. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
Instructions to make Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake:
- Preheat oven 350°. Cream butter with zest and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla mix until.combined.
- In seperate bowl toss berries in 1/4c flour and in another seperate bowl whisk together remaining flour,baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mix to sugar mix a little a time alternating with buttermilk and then fold in berries.
- Grease bread loaf pan or 9″ square baking dish. Spread batter in pan and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 35 mins check with toothpick it might take another 10 mins. Cool at least 15 mins before serving.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Toss the blueberries with ¼ cup of flour. I catered a PTA Board breakfast meeting last week and made this coffeecake plus other coffeecakes muffins casseroles etc. The Blueberry Buttermilk Coffeecake was a HUGE hit!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com