Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sun dried tomato & basil hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Hummus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Hummus is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sun dried tomato & basil hummus using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Hummus:
- Make ready tin chickpeas, drained
- Take tub sun dried tomatoes in oil (partially dehydrated if you can find them)
- Prepare Approx 6 tbsp olive oil
- Get fresh basil
- Get lemon, juiced
- Make ready garlic
- Prepare taps Garam masala (or cumin)
- Take salt
- Get Pine nuts to garnish (optional)
Steps to make Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Hummus:
- Gather your ingredients. I used sun dried tomatoes partially dehydrated and already in a garlic and herb oil, from ASDA. But use whatever you can find. Partially rehydrated have lots of flavour.
- Add all ingredients except the oil to your blender and blend until smooth. Then add your oil until the desired consistency is reached.
- Top with pine nuts, a drizzle of olive oil and some fresh basil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sun dried tomato & basil hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com