Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork-wrapped rice balls: a favorite with kids!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids! is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork-wrapped rice balls: a favorite with kids! using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids!:
- Prepare 2 slice of pork per riceball Pork belly slices or pork loin slices (sold in Japan for shabu-shabu hot pots)
- Get 1 Rice
- Make ready 1 Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 pinch Katakuriko
Steps to make Pork-wrapped Rice Balls: A Favorite with Kids!:
- Pour the yakiniku sauce into the rice. Sprinkle on a pinch of katakuriko, and prepare small barrel-shaped rice balls.
- Wrap the pork slice around the barrel-shaped rice balls. Tidy the shape of your rice balls from on top of the wrapped pork. Wrap with plastic cling film and let rest in the refrigerator to let the flavors settle in before you cook them.
- Grill. Once they’ve started to cook through, you can layer on some yakiniku sauce if you like stronger flavors. If you’d prefer more refreshing flavors, go for salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork-wrapped rice balls: a favorite with kids! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com