Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pita portobello. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The hearty mushrooms are great substitutes for meat and cook up quickly over a grill. Fresh garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil season the portobellos while the tomato, basil and mozzarella toppings add Caprese-inspired flavors to the meal. Pita Portobello I love portobello and I decided to make a Greek salad and match perfect with.
Pita Portobello is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pita Portobello is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita portobello using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Portobello:
- Make ready 6 Pita bread
- Prepare 4 Portobello mushrooms
- Prepare 3 yellow onions in slices
- Prepare 3 garluc cloves chopped
- Get 1 yellow pepper in slices
- Get 4 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp balsamic vinager
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 cup shredded mozzarella
The meat-free sandwich is served with the refreshing cucumber-mint yogurt sauce of the Greek classic. —Lisa. To serve, arrange pita breads on serving plates. PORTOBELLO RED PEPPER PITA by Dr. Portobello mushrooms replace spicy ground lamb in this healthier version of a gyro.
Instructions to make Pita Portobello:
- Slice the portobello add salt, pepper and 2tbsp of olive oil and set apart.
- In a saucepan add butter and the other 2 tbsp of olive oil and saute the onions and yellow peppers in medium heat for 15 minutes after they are golden.
- Add in the saucepan the portobello fry until soft and brown only 7 minutes add the balsamic vinager and side apart.
- Set on the sheet the pita bread and sprinkle on the top of each one the mozzarella broil in the oven until is melted (4) minutes.
- In the top of the bread and yhe sauté porrobello wrap like a cone and wrap with parchment paper and serve.
The meat-free sandwich is served with the refreshing cucumber-mint yogurt sauce of the Greek. Bite into our delicious Portobello Mushroom Pitas made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and fresh garnishes. The pita is very important, of course. Choose the fluffiest, freshest pita you can find. Look for gluten free options if you need to.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pita portobello recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com