Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Make ready 2 cups Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Unsalted Chicken Stock
- Get 1-2 Potatoes
- Take 1-2 Smoked Sausages *e.g. Kransky Sausages, about 150g
- Take 2 Cabbage Leaves
- Get 1-2 tablespoons Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Cut Potatoes, Sausages and Cabbage Leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Place the soup stock of your choice and the ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat until soft.
- Season with Miso. – *Note: The important point to remember is that you should remove the soup from the heat before it starts to boil after adding Miso. If you boil the soup for too long, the wonderful aroma of Miso will be lost.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com