Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, onigiri sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onigiri Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Onigiri Sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook onigiri sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onigiri Sandwiches:
- Take 1 rice bowl’s worth Plain cooked rice
- Take 4 sheets Nori seaweed
- Get 1 dash Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 packet Dried bonito flakes
- Get 1 packet Furikake (shiso)
- Make ready 1 Leftovers from dinner, tuna + mayo, leafy greens, etc.
Instructions to make Onigiri Sandwiches:
- Cover a bento box or Tupperware container in plastic wrap and put the nori seaweed on top.
- Put about half the rice on top of the seaweed. Top with your choice of filling, covering all of the rice, and even it out. Put the remaining half of rice on top to make a sandwich.
- Cover the rice with another sheet of seaweed, wrap it up with plastic wrap, and lightly push down on it (so it doesn’t lose its shape).
- Remove it from the container and adjust the shape. Cut into just the right size you need and it’s complete. You can store it in the freezer just like that.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food onigiri sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com