Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oyako don – chicken and egg bowl -. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl – is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl – is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oyako don – chicken and egg bowl – using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl -:
- Get Chicken thigh fillets
- Get Eggs
- Take Onion
- Get Nori(dried seaweed for sushi)
- Prepare tbps Soy Sauce*
- Take Mirin*
- Make ready Sake*
- Get Sugar*
- Prepare Dashi broth (water + 1.5 tsp of Dashi powder is fine)*
- Get Cooked rice
Steps to make Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl -:
- Chop the chicken in to bite size (3cm square). Cut the onion in half, then slice them in 1cm width.
- Mix all the ingredients marked with * (soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar and dashi) in a flying pan.
- Add the sliced onions in the pan and cook in medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Mix all the eggs in a bowl and pour two third of it into the pan.
- Place the lid and simmer in low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the egg and finish up in mid heat for 30- 50 seconds. Do not over cook the eggs.
- Set the rice in a bowl and scoop the chicken & egg on top. Don’t forget the soup too! – Scatter some nori on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oyako don – chicken and egg bowl – recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com