Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood rice bowl with instant sushi rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Rice Bowl with Instant Sushi Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Seafood Rice Bowl with Instant Sushi Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood rice bowl with instant sushi rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Rice Bowl with Instant Sushi Rice:
- Make ready 2 1/2 rice cooker cups Uncooked rice
- Make ready 5 cm Kombu
- Make ready 100 ml ◎ Rice vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp ◎ Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp ◎ Salt
- Make ready 1 Shiso leaves
- Take 1 Soy sauce
- Take 1 Wasabi
Instructions to make Seafood Rice Bowl with Instant Sushi Rice:
- Marinate the shiso leaves for a while in wasabi soy sauce. Rinse the rice and cook in a rice cooker with the konbu seaweed using a bit less water than normal.
- When the rice is cooked, transfer to a container (a a wooden sushi bowl is the best), mix the ◎ ingredients (vinegar, sugar, salt) together to make sushi vinegar, and pour onto the rice. Mix using a cut-and-fold motion.
- Put the sushi rice onto serving plates, top with the marinated shiso leaves from Step 1, add slices of sashimi of your choice and it’s done. Pour some more wasabi soy sauce on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seafood rice bowl with instant sushi rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com