Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, arabic maqlooba. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Arabic Maqlooba is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Arabic Maqlooba is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook arabic maqlooba using 23 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Maqlooba:
- Prepare 1 Kilogram Chicken with bones
- Make ready 1 Kilogram Basmati Rice
- Prepare 2 medium sized Potatoes
- Make ready 2 medium sized Carrots
- Prepare 1 big Capsicum
- Make ready 2 medium sized Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 medium sized Eggplant
- Get 2 big sized Onion slices
- Take 2 medium sized Onions chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 &1/2 teaspoon Black pepper corns
- Take 1 inch long Cinnamon sticks 2 pieces
- Prepare 2 black Cardamoms
- Prepare 1 small piece of Nutmeg(Jaifal)
- Take 1 small piece of Mace (Javitri)
- Make ready 3-4 Cloves
- Take 4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Arabic Maqlooba:
- Clean and cut chicken in big pieces(skin on).
- Clean and slice all vegetables in thin round shape.
- Heat a pan and dry roast together coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black cardamom, black pepper corns, cinnamon stick, nutmeg and mace.
- Grind them together to make fine powder. Keep aside.
- Heat 1&1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a big saucepan.
- Splatter 1 cinnamon stick, cloves and some black pepper.
- Add 2 chopped onions and fry till light golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and the spice powder prepared before.
- Saute and add 1 litre of warm water.
- When stock starts boiling, cover and cook in medium heat till chicken cooks completely.
- In the meantime heat another non stick pan.
- Add little olive oil and fry the sliced vegetable in batches.
- Keep the fried vegetables in a big dish.
- When chicken are cooked completely, remove the pieces from the stock carefully with a tong.
- Now add the soaked rice to the chicken stock. Add hot water if necessary to cook rice.
- Cook the rice till done.
- Rub cooked chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Fry the chicken pieces with little oil. Keep aside.
- When rice cooks completely, take out half of the rice in a bowl.
- Put the chicken and vegetable pieces over the rice in the saucepan.
- Now arrange the rice kept in the bowl over the layered chicken and vegetables.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee and cover the lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes in low heat.
- At the time of serving, uncover and stir lightly with a flat spoon.
- For serving, transfer maqlooba in a greased round bowl and press nicely to set. Try to adjust in such a way that at the bottom of the bowl there should be a layer of veggies.
- Take a big serving plate and invert the maqlooba bowl carefully. Slowly remove the bowl.
- Garnish with some greens and enjoy with any kind of raita or tomato chutney.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food arabic maqlooba recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com