Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike’s easy cheesy spuds. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike’s Easy Cheesy Spuds is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mike’s Easy Cheesy Spuds is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike’s easy cheesy spuds using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Easy Cheesy Spuds:
- Get Cheesy Spuds Ingredients
- Get 1 box Au Gratin Potatoes
- Take 4 large 2″ Cubes Velvetta Cheese
- Get 1 1/2 cup Shredded Velvetta Cheese [for topping]
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fresh Chopped Chives [reservers]
- Make ready 1/3 tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 2 tbsp Dried Onions
Instructions to make Mike’s Easy Cheesy Spuds:
- Add your fluids and butter to a microwave/oven safe bowl as per manufacturers directions. However, cut back slightly on the fluids [milk or water-whatever the box calls for] since the Velvetta cheese will create additional fluid when melted.
- Add your Velvetta cubes, garlic, onion powder and 1/4 cup chives and microwave until melted.
- Add your powdered cheese and whisk everything together then add your dried potatoes.
- Bake as per manufacturers directions. Usually at 400° for 35-40 minutes.
- When almost baked, pull out pan and sprinkle potatoes with your 4 tbs fresh chives and shredded Velvetta and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Sprinkle pre-shredded cheese on top if you’d like.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike’s easy cheesy spuds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com