Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, proscuitto pizza on pita bread top salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Instead, give this weeknight-friendly pizza recipe a try. Spread sauce on top of the pita. Sprinkle on pinches of desired herbs and spices, and add any toppings you’d like.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have proscuitto pizza on pita bread top salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad:
- Get 4 pita bread or any bread
- Make ready 1 tbsp of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- Get 3 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- Get 2 slice Proscuitto
- Take dash of dried oregano
- Prepare SALAD
- Get 2 cup mix salad with 2 tbsp of french dressing top with additional 3 slice of shredded proscuitto
Toss spinach in remaining oil mixture to coat evenly. Divide spinach, provolone, and feta among pitas. This prosciutto-and-cheese-topped pizza on a whole wheat crust is a great choice for either a party appetizer or a main dish. We love adding it to salads, to bruschetta, and pizza.
Steps to make Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad:
- Slice into half the pita bread then Spread generously pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce then layer shredded mozarella cheese
- Top 2 slice of proscuitto then springkle some oregano and baked at 200 C for about 7 to 10 minutes till cheese,are melted
- Another option ….Mix the salad with any dressing of your choice with additional proscuitto and serve on toasted pita bread too and enjoy or on proscuitto pizza on pita bread
Rather than slicing the Proscuitto into ribbons, which I usually do, and scattering it on top of the dish, she baked it. Let me know what to play around with in the comments below! Oh, and totally get your pizza on. Greek Pita Pizza.
Little tummies will love this kid-size pizza that turns everyday pitas into a warm, fresh
Proscuitto and fresh mozzerella go a long way to turn day-old pita bread into decadent little lunches Serve them alongside pita bread and salad greens for a light meal or party appetizer. Proscuitto and Pear Pizza with honey dijon sauce, caramelized onion and a rosemary olive oil pizza dough that is crispy and packed with flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food proscuitto pizza on pita bread top salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com