Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, super tender beef stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Tender Beef Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Super Tender Beef Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook super tender beef stir fry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Tender Beef Stir Fry:
- Get Beef Sirloin
- Take Capsicum
- Take Spring onions
- Get Garlic
- Take Onion
- Make ready Sauce
- Take 2 tbsps Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp White Vinegar
- Take Sugar
- Prepare Black pepper
- Make ready Marinade
- Get Soy Sauce
- Make ready Cooking wine or rice wine
- Make ready 1 tbsp Baking soda
- Get 1 tbsp Corn Starch
Instructions to make Super Tender Beef Stir Fry:
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients. Pour the mixture into the beef and make sure all parts of meat is having that share if marinade. Set aside.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat pan with oil. Saute the sliced onion and garlic. Push the onion and garlic aside then stir fry the beef. Make sure not to include the marinade. Then mix.
- Add the sliced capsicum.
- Pour in the prepared sauce mixture and mix well.
- Add in the spring onion.
- Add more sugar if needed to balance the taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food super tender beef stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com