Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, buffalo tender pita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Tender Pita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Buffalo Tender Pita is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have buffalo tender pita using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Tender Pita:
- Take 1 “Buffalo-Coconut Chicken Tenders” (see my recipes) Omit coconut, add 1/4 C more fried onions
- Get 2 pita pockets
- Make ready 2 juicing lemons; zested & juiced
- Take 2 T fresh parsley; chiffonade
- Take 1 roma tomato; seeded & thick halved moon julienne
- Take 1/8 green bell pepper; julienned & halved
- Get 1/4 cucumber; thin half moons
- Make ready Hummus; as needed
- Prepare 2/3 C Greek yogurt
- Prepare 1 T fresh mint; minced
- Make ready 1/4 cucumber; grated & juice squeezed out and discarded
- Take 1 large pinch kosher salt & black pepper
Instructions to make Buffalo Tender Pita:
- Combine tomato, green pepper, 1 T parsley, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, and the half moon cut cucumbers with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Combine yogurt, 1 T parsley, mint, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, grated cucumber, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir with a fork to combine.
- Briefly toast pitas. Open with a knife if necessary to fully open pocket. Spread hummus. Put 1.5 tenders in each pita. Top each tender with desired amount of parsley-tomato salad then yogurt sauce.
- Variations; Tahini, bulgur, couscous, flavored hummus, sriracha, tabouleh, babaghanoush, eggplant, fennel seed, sumac, chicken breast or schwarma, kifta, lamb, turmeric, jalapeño, tzatziki, falafel, chickpeas, steak, roasted bell peppers, sesame seeds, feta, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, cumin, cayenne, olive oil, mint, tamarind, shallots, habanero, paprika, curry, grilled veggies, crushed pepper flakes, dried sriracha, coriander seed, roasted grape or cherry tomatoes, ginger, lime, honey, peanut, flatbread wraps, sun dried tomatoes
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food buffalo tender pita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com