Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my secret rice gratin (doria). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my secret rice gratin (doria) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria):
- Make ready 1 enough to fill 2 smal ricebowls Plain cooked rice
- Take 80 grams Chicken
- Make ready 1 dash bit of each Onions, Shiitake mushrooms, Spinach, etc.
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 2 tbsp Cake flour
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Make ready 2 Soup stock cubes
- Get 1/2 can Canned whole tomatos
- Get 4 tbsp Shredded cheese for pizza (easily meltable)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 Panko
Steps to make My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria):
- Put butter in a pan and cook the chicken (cut into bite-sized pieces), onion, and other vegetables (whatever vegetables you like). Sprinkle in the flour and continue to cook, but be sure not to let it burn. Slowly stir in the milk, mixing thoroughly.
- When the mixture has thickened into a firm mass, season with salt and pepper. Add in the rice and quickly mix.
- Divide the mixture into two gratin dishes. Squirt mayonnaise, tomatoes (cut up first), cheese, and panko. In a toaster oven or oven, heat the dish through until the cheese is well melted and a golden brown crust has formed.
- Creamy rice, tomato, cheese, and mayonnaise… so good!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my secret rice gratin (doria) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com