Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken shawarma in pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
A mouth watering Grilled chicken shawarma with Lebanese style pita bread recipe for you. Make it and satisfy your cravings. #HappyCookingToYou Written. This recipe for chicken shawarma—thinly sliced meat wrapped in pita bread with veggies and sauce—is the ultimate Middle-Eastern on-the-go meal.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken shawarma in pita bread using 31 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread:
- Prepare For Shawarma
- Take 300-350 g boneless (thigh or breast) chicken sliced
- Make ready For Marination
- Get 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Get 2 teaspoon vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Make ready 1 Garlic clove crushed
- Get 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon red paprika (adjust)
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Get For Shawarma sauce
- Get 1/2 cup Tahini (homemade or store-bought)
- Make ready 1 garlic cloves crushed
- Prepare 1 tablespoons yoghurt
- Get 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Make ready For Pita Bread
- Get 1 cup warm water
- Take 2 teaspoon instant yeast
- Make ready 3 cups all purpose flour
- Take 2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Make ready For Assembling Shawarma in Pita Bread
- Make ready 1 onion thinly sliced
- Take 1 cucumber sliced
- Take 1/4 cups chopped parsley
- Get 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- Make ready 1 de seeded tomatoes thinly sliced
- Make ready as required Lettuce leaves (optional)
- Get as needed Pickles (optional)
We all know I have a deep love affair with Mediterranean food and this Chicken Shawarma Stuffed Pita situation is making me want to hop on a flight and jet off for a vacay! To Serve, divide pita bread between plates, spread with yoghurt sauce, top with salad, cucumber and chicken. This homemade chicken shawarma recipe is always in the list of my signature recipes. It’s super aromatic, full of exotic spices, and when wrapped in pita It’s often served with pita bread, lots of vegetables, and a sauce of choice.
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients mentioned under Marination section. Add sliced chicken and coat well.Cover and Refrigerate for 12-14 hours
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken with Marination over medium heat until done. Do not overcook
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, mix tahini, crushed garlic, lemon juice and yoghurt. Set this aside
- For Pita Bread
- In a bowl, add flour. Make 2 wells, add yeast and salt in each. Gently mix
- Add warm water and oil. Knead for 8-10 minutes into smooth dough. Coat dough with little olive oil.Cover and rest for 2 hours
- Gently deflate the dough and turn it over lightly dusted flour surface
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Roll each portion into roti
- Heat tawa, cook on both sides. Pita bread will puff up nicely
- To Assemble
- In a large bowl, add onions, tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle lemon zest, salt and pepper. Add parsley and pickles. Mix well. Set aside
- Place enough chicken on pita bread so that it covers 1/4 of pita bread. Add the veggies and pour some prepared tahini sauce over it. Roll the bread and Shawarma in Pita Bread is ready
- Serve warm with Falafel/Salad or Hummus
I guess it became famous thanks to the cool spinning griller, where. Chicken shawarma – cook around the globe. I often associate memories with food (or food with Open the pita bread to create a pocket. Put some tarator sauce, chicken, tomatoes, onion slices, coriander and baked chips in it. So, I discovered Chicken Shawarma at our favorite little restaurant in Appleton called Chicago Grill.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken shawarma in pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com