Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant pot: cajun chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Cajun Chicken is one of the BEST, most flavorful recipes that you will ever make in the Instant Pot. The chicken is cooked with a variety of seasonings that gives it that authentic Cajun flavor. You can adjust the heat level based on your preference by adding more or less of cayenne ground pepper.
Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot: cajun chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken:
- Get medium sized chicken breasts
- Make ready red bell peppers
- Take green bell peppers
- Prepare brown rice
- Get water
- Get chicken boullion cubes
- Make ready tomato paste
- Prepare melted butter
- Take Minced garlic
- Prepare Dry cajun seasoning
- Take Taco seasoning
- Get Roasted garlic & bell pepper seasoning
- Prepare Olive oil
- Make ready Salt & pepper
This Instant Pot Cajun Whole Chicken is easy to cook in the Instant Pot. The chicken comes out of the Instant Pot tasting delicious and juicy. Using the Instant Pot to cook the chicken is a game changer for getting the food on the dinner table quick and easy. Spicy Cajun instant pot chicken and rice is PACKED with flavors and cooked in one-pot (instant pot).
Instructions to make Instant Pot: Cajun Chicken:
- Set instant pot to sauté. While waiting for it to get hot, cut chicken breasts (in thirds) and bell peppers.
- Toss chicken in butter, coat with desired amounts of dry seasonings (The more cajun the better).
- Put bullion cubes in 2 1/4 cups water and microwave for 2 minutes. Crush cubes with fork and stir. (Alternative option: use 2 1/4 cups chicken broth – I just prefer to make my own!)
- Sauté minced garlic in oil in instant pot for 2 mins.
- Turn sauté mode off. Add brown rice and chicken broth to pot. Stir in tomato paste and 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning.
- Lay peppers then chicken breasts over rice. Sprinkle additional cajun and taco seasonings on top.
- Using manual setting on instant pot, set pressure to High. Adjust time to 25 minutes.
- Once time is up, let sit for 10 mins. then move top switch to venting and let pressure out quickly.
- Shred chicken with fork, stir, and enjoy!
This chicken and rice instant pot recipe is one of the simplest weeknight dinner recipe you can think of. Made using homemade Cajun seasoning, this chicken and rice dinner fits well under your budget. This delicious Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta is the ultimate quick dinner recipe. This one pot cajun pasta with gluten free and dairy free option also is a fantastic meal prep recipe. Cajun Instant Pot Chicken and Rice is a flavorful one pot meal!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot: cajun chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com