Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mini peanut butter protein cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Get Peanut Butter Cookies, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini peanut butter protein cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Take 40 g coconut sugar
- Prepare 95 g peanut butter
- Prepare 1 large egg (whole)
- Make ready 1 egg white
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 50 g vanilla protein powder
- Get 50 g compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies instructions. Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined. Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
Instructions to make Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Prepare all of the ingredients
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder
- Add the chocolate and mix again
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait.
I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but. Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies step by step. Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined. Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mini peanut butter protein cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com