Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, doll’s festival seafood futomaki sushi rolls with nanohana. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Doll’s Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Doll’s Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have doll’s festival seafood futomaki sushi rolls with nanohana using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Doll’s Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana:
- Get 2 bowls Sushi rice
- Get 3 sheets Nori seaweed
- Get 250 grams Tuna (sashimi grade)
- Make ready 9 stick Imitation crab sticks
- Make ready 9 flowers Nanohana
- Get 9 pieces Steamed shrimp
- Get For the Edo-mae tamagoyaki (traditional rolled omelet for sushi)
- Take 4 Eggs
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp ●Mirin
- Take 1 tbsp ●Sake
- Get 1/2 tsp ●Soy sauce
Instructions to make Doll’s Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana:
- Add sushi vinegar to freshly cooked rice inside the rice cooker and mix it quickly. Transfer to a shallow dish, and cover with a dampened cloth once it has cooled.
- Microwave the ● ingredients, mix together thoroughly, and let cool. If you don’t have dashi broth, just add a little bit of dashi stock granules to water.
- Coat a pan with oil (not listed), and make a tamagoyaki. Wrap up in a bamboo sushi mat to let it cool and shape it. The tamagoyaki won’t cook through if you cook it in low heat, so be careful.
- Quickly boil the broccolini, and shock it in ice water. Throughly squeeze out the water.
- Cut a slit into the stomach of the shrimp to straighten it out, as you would when making deep fried shrimp.
- Wet your hands with water, and place 1/3 of the sushi rice on top of a sheet of nori seaweed. Make sure not to spread out both of the ends too thinly. It will thin out when you wrap it.
- Lay the delicate broccolini, shrimp, and imitation crab in the center. Lay the tuna and tamagoyaki on top.
- Use the front end of the rice to wrap up the ingredients, and roll up after squeezing tightly.
- You will get a cleaner cut if the rice and ingredients are tightly packed together, so let it sit for a while wrapped in the sushi mat.
- When cutting, cut the rolls by moving the knife back and forth in a sawing motion, and wipe the blade with a wet cloth between each cut.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food doll’s festival seafood futomaki sushi rolls with nanohana recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com