Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, date oatmeal cookie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get Oatmeal Cookies, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
Date oatmeal cookie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Date oatmeal cookie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Date oatmeal cookie:
- Prepare 10 oz pitted date
- Take 2 cups quick cook oats flour
- Get 8 tablespoon butter
- Take 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Take 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- Make ready 2 tablespoon milk powder
- Take 2 tablespoon sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon Mahleb ground
- Take 1 teaspoon fennel
- Get 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- Make ready 1/2 cup warm milk +3 teaspoon
Does the white sugar make it chewy and the brown sugar make it soft? The dates add lots of sweetness. Stir in the oatmeal and dates. Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray..
Instructions to make Date oatmeal cookie:
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉
View All Recipes I Want to Discover. View Suggestions Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. You will love adding these to your holiday baking list! (Many thanks to Sunsweet for sponsoring this post! Make sure to let them cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely or they may fall apart on you as you move them.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food date oatmeal cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com