Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken 🐔 empanadas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Full-flavored, handheld, and absolutely delicious, baked Chicken Empanadas with a cheesy, green chile filling are perfect for any and every occasion! The filling comes together with a simple mix of juicy, shredded chicken, green chiles, and Monterey Jack cheese. Fold up the dough (homemade or store-bought) and bake until beautifully puffed and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked chicken 🐔 empanadas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas:
- Make ready 1 pack Goya discos (I used the annatto ones, partially thawed)
- Get 2 cups shredded chicken
- Make ready 1/2 half red onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Olive oil cooking spray
- Prepare Ranch dressing
Season with salt and stir until well combined. Are these baked chicken empanadas calling your name? Crisp golden pastry and meaty goodness is just too good to pass up. Baked Chicken Empanadas NOTE: To manage lactose restrictions, substitute Carnation® Evaporated Milk with Carnation® Lactose-Free Evaporated Milk in any recipe.
Steps to make Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas:
- In a bowl combine shredded chicken, red onion, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mayonnaise and shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side……..
- Place 1 Goya discos on a plate…..
- Use a rolling pin to spread out dough into a larger circle ⭕️……
- Place about 1 large tablespoon of chicken mixture into center of discos………
- Seal edges of discos with a fork……Continue until all discos and chicken mixture is gone…..
- Place each finished empanada on a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……….
- Bake empanadas in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes…..
- Let cool for several minutes, serve with ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!
Our Lactose-Free Evaporated Milk has a sweeter profile than regular Evaporated Milk, so you may notice a slightly sweeter profile to your recipe. Fold dough over filling, pressing edges with a fork to seal. Arrange empanadas on prepared baking sheet. Transform your leftover cooked chicken into these tasty empanadas. This delicious, crispy, and tender Mediterranean-inspired finger food is easy to make!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken 🐔 empanadas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com