Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pita bread with mince filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread with mince filling is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pita bread with mince filling is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Assembling: -Cut pita bread from the center,stuffed with cooked mince filling,ice berg,tomato salsa,yogurt dip & serve. Fill pockets with cooked mince and arrange on an oven tray. Pitas are great for making ‘dillas since they’re extra sturdy and come with a built-in cheese containment wall around the outside.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread with mince filling using 39 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- Take For PITA BREAD:
- Prepare 1¹/² tsp Instant yeast
- Make ready ¹/² cup Water
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Take 1 cup Wheat flour
- Prepare ¹/²cup All purpose flour
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Oil
- Take For MINCE FILLING
- Get 2 tbsps Oil
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped onions
- Take 1 tsp each ginger, garlic paste
- Get 300 gms Keema (any mince)
- Make ready 1 tsp Black pepper
- Take ¹/² tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready ¹/² tsp Chilli powder
- Take ¹/² tsp Coriander powder
- Make ready ¹/² tsp Garam masala
- Get as per taste Salt
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped coriander
- Prepare For TOMATO SALSA
- Make ready ¹/² cup Chopped tomatoes
- Make ready ¹/² cup Chopped onions
- Make ready ¹/² cup Chopped cucumber
- Take ¹/² cup Chopped coriander
- Get 2-3 Chopped chillies
- Take as per taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare For YOGHURT DIP
- Take 1 cup Yoghurt (strained)
- Make ready ¹/² tsp Black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Take For ASSEMBLING
- Make ready 1 Pita bread
- Get as required Cooked mince filling
- Get as required Tomato salsa
- Make ready as required Cabbage
- Make ready as required Yoghurt dip
Pita bread is predominant in many cuisines such as Mediterranean and In Greece, pita is the type of pastry which is filled with variety of ingredients. Patties are stuffed into pita pockets and topped with tangy sauce. And, this homemade pita bread requires NO yeast, for even easier preparation. Best of all, this recipe tastes like a pita should—soft and chewy, but still heartier than regular You can, however, still slice these with a bread knife to fill them with salad, sandwich fillings or other ingredients of your choosing.
Steps to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- In lukewarm water,add yeast and sugar.Mix well and cover it for 15 mins.
- In a bowl,add wheat and all purpose flour,oil and salt & mix well.Add yeast mixture & mix well. Gradually,add water & knead well till a dough is formed.Cover & let it rest for 2hrs.
- Knead dough again,take a small dough & make a ball.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- Heat a tawa & place pita.Cook on low flame from both sides.
- Take a kadai & heat oil.Now put ginger garlic paste & saute it.Add onions & saute till transculent.Add all the spices.Now add the mince & mix well.
- Cook on low flame till it is cooked.Add coriander leaves.
- For Tomato salsa,add tomatoes, cucumber,onions,chilli,lemon juice & salt.Mix well.
- For yoghurt dip,add Yoghurt (strained),black pepper & Chopped coriander & whisk well.
- ASSEMBLING:Cut pita bread from the centre.
- Stuff with cooked mince filling, cabbage,tomato salsa, yoghurt dip & serve
MIDDLE EASTERN POTATO STUFFED PITA POCKETS -VIDEO This potato stuffed pita bread is a Middle Eastern classic often found in Middle Eastern bakeries. A basic pita bread dough folded over a generous filling before baking in the oven. Pita is the quintessential bread of Middle Eastern cuisine. It’s a soft, lightly leavened bread that’s similar to naan and flatbread. Toasted in the toaster or oven, pita bread can make a more filling alternative to regular toast.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pita bread with mince filling recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com