Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shio-kombu marinated red sea bream sashimi and rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shio-kombu marinated red sea bream sashimi and rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice:
- Get 10 grams Shio-kombu
- Make ready 25 grams Red sea bream sashimi (sliced thinly on the diagonal)
- Prepare 1 tsp White sesame seeds
- Get 3 leaves Shiso leaves (julienned)
- Take 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 grams Bonito flakes
- Take 1 Umeboshi paste
- Take 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 Shredded nori seaweed
Instructions to make Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice:
- Line a container with shio-kombu and lay the sea bream sashimi slices on top, then put some more shio-kombu on top of that. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight (to make kombu-jime).
- Mix the marinated sashimi, shio-kombu and all, with the shredded shiso leaves and sesame seeds. Chill the mixed sashimi if possible.
- Mix the bonito flakes, de-pitted umeboshi and sesame oil into the rice and place in a bowl.
- Top the rice with the sashimi and shredded nori seaweed and it’s done. It’s delicious with wasabi soy sauce if you like.
- Check out this recipe for egg over rice with shio-kombu.
- Also see this recipe for dashi-chazuke (rice with tea).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shio-kombu marinated red sea bream sashimi and rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com