Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot shrimp boil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Instant pot shrimp boil recipe uses the traditional mix of smoked sausage, sweet corn, onion, garlic, potatoes, and shrimp that is seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning and butter. While a traditional low country boil will use unpeeled shrimp, for simplicity, I like to buy my shrimp peeled, cleaned, and even with the tails removed. Instant Pot Shrimp Boil takes just a few minutes of prep work and only two minutes to cook.
Instant Pot Shrimp boil is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Shrimp boil is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot shrimp boil using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Shrimp boil:
- Make ready shrimp medium frozen with shell and tail on
- Make ready Red potatoes
- Get Frozen corn on the cob
- Make ready Polska kielbasa/ or any sausage like that
- Take onion
- Get lemon
- Prepare old bay or more
- Get hot sauce
ONE OF MY MOST POPULAR AND REQUESTED DISHES! Prepare yourself for a shrimp boil I’ve thrown together that’s SO tasty, SO out-of-this-world and SO easy, you’ll be making this one often! Quick and easy Instant Pot Shrimp Boil recipe made with potatoes, corn, shrimp, sausage, and just a few simple seasonings. Low Country Shrimp Boil Pot Recipe that screams summer.
Steps to make Instant Pot Shrimp boil:
- Wash and cut red potatoes. Cut in half
- Add water to instant pot about half way then add all of the old bay seasoning and stir
- Add the potatoes and all the corn on the cob, to the instant pot
- Cut onion add to instant pot
- Cut lemons in half and over instant pot squeeze in the lemon juice then add the lemons to instant pot.
- Then add a splash or a dash of hot sauce
- Add the cut sausage
- At this point make sure everything is covered with the water and make sure your not past your marks in the instant pot you may need to add water or take some out it all depends on how many potatoes and corn you use(skip this step if using a pot on the stove) I was over my line as you can see I had to pour some out.
- Cook on steam setting for 12 mins.Then release pressure… add in the frozen uncooked shrimp make sure they are all covered with the water put lid on and let sit for about 3-5 mins till shrimp is done no need to put back under pressure this is how you don’t over cook your shrimp.(steps if using stove bring to a boil after potatoes and corn is done add shrimp, when shrimp is done remove from water immediately to keep the shrimp from over cooking)
- Once shrimp is done remove from water immediately with a colander.
- Can skip ice step : Traditional way is to clean out your sink and have bag of ice in the sink to cool off the shrimp boil.when after you drain it to keep the shrimp from cooking more (can use a cooler as well) this step can be skip I skip it all the time and just pour the shrimp boil on to a big cookie sheet after u drained all the water off, or I have put down news paper on a table and just put it on that. Most of the time I do the cookie sheet and we eat right off of that.
- What the shrimp should look like when done (this can get over cooked fast)
- Note- when adding the shrimp as you see I moved some of the corn up top to get the shrimp all the way under the water you can take some of the corn out or potatoes if needed. Stir a few times and check on shrimp a few times this takes 3-5 mins if that.
This Instant Pot low country boil recipe is delicious and feeds a crowd. It is finger-licking-good and is filled with seafood flavor/seasoning from the old bay seasoning. Savory Thoughts: Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. – W. Instant Pot Low Country Shrimp Boil is a fun and super easy meal to make! Potatoes, sausage, corn and shrimp cooked together with seafood seasoning and Cajun spices.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot shrimp boil recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com