Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, coriander and lemon hummus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coriander and Lemon Hummus is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coriander and Lemon Hummus is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook coriander and lemon hummus using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coriander and Lemon Hummus:
- Prepare tinned chickpeas
- Get lemon zested and juiced
- Make ready Light olive oil
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready coriander leaves
- Take Garlic clove
Steps to make Coriander and Lemon Hummus:
- Drain the chickpeas and reserve the liquid. Add the chickpeas to a blender with a crushed clove of garlic, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice and the coriander. Add about 1:4 cup of the reserved chickpea liquid.
- Blend on high and as the mix is blending slowly pour olive oil into the blender until you get a nice loose porridge consistency. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender. Once blended, taste the mix and add a tsp of fresh lemon zest, and salt and more lemon juice to taste. Serve topped with some freshly ground rock salt, coriander sprigs and a drizzle of lemon juice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coriander and lemon hummus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com