Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, good for setsubun salmon and cream cheese nori-maki sushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Good for Setsubun Salmon and Cream Cheese Nori-maki Sushi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Good for Setsubun Salmon and Cream Cheese Nori-maki Sushi is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook good for setsubun salmon and cream cheese nori-maki sushi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Good for Setsubun Salmon and Cream Cheese Nori-maki Sushi:
- Make ready bowls full or less For the sushi rice:
- Make ready whole sheet Nori seaweed
- Prepare Salmon
- Make ready Cream cheese
- Prepare Cucumber
- Make ready Leafy lettuce
Steps to make Good for Setsubun Salmon and Cream Cheese Nori-maki Sushi:
- Slice the salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber into thin strips. I used this for the cream cheese.
- Cut off the top of the whole nori sheet (20.5cm×18.5cm), about 4 cm wide. (After some experiments, it’s easier if you cut off the top!)
- Spread sushi rice on of the nori sheet, leaving about 2 cm uncovered on your far-side.
- Top with leafy lettuce, cucumber, cream cheese, and salmon.
- With your fingers, moisten all uncovered area of nori sheet (works like glue).
- Roll the sushi and seal. Easier to slice if you rest it for a while.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food good for setsubun salmon and cream cheese nori-maki sushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com