Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hummus and flat bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hummus and flat bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hummus and flat bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
If you like the video pls give it a “thumps up”, leave a comment and subscribe to my channel! Veggie Hummus Flatbread is a semi-homemade meal of seasoned toasted flatbread Veggie Hummus Flatbread. The ingredients list for this recipe may seem a little long but.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummus and flat bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus and flat bread:
- Take 1 can chickpeas
- Prepare s&p
- Take Juice of 1 lemon
- Prepare 1-2 tblsp natural yoghurt
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Make ready Heaped teaspoon tahini
- Prepare Cayenne pepper
- Take 160 g wholewheat flour (2 breads)
- Take Fresh herbs you fancy for garnish (I use oregano on the tomato and thyme on the hummus)
- Take Evoo
- Make ready Chopped toms, seasoned, dressed w vinegar
- Take Feta cheese
- Get Chilies finely sliced
- Get (Optional) jarred peppers/capsicum
Hummus is always a favourite dip – why not try Mary’ Berrys spiced carrot version for a change? Served with the quickest of flatbreads and so versatile too. This is my favorite hummus recipe! With a few simple tricks, you really can make creamy smooth homemade hummus and yes, we really do think it’s better than store-bought.
Instructions to make Hummus and flat bread:
- Chickpeas in blender, s&p, lemon juice, yoghurt, garlic, tahini, cayenne pepper and whizz to smooth
- Flour in bowl, pinch salt, add water a little at a time and spoon mix til it comes together as a dough
- Roll out half dough (1 flat bread) little oil and put in hot griddle, couple of mins per side
- Serve hummus topped with chili, sprinkle of cayenne and glug of evoo. Add fresh thyme if you have any
- (Optional) add jarred red peppers to half the hummus and blend for a sweet pepper hummus dip
- Serve with bread, feta, tomato salad (chopped and seasoned with eco and herbs).
Pita breads on wooden stand close up. Pita breads in basket with spikes on table on sackcloth background. Pile of homemade flat bread with lettuce, onion and radish on a wooden background. Alright, I think it’s time for me to leave you and the hummus and sauteed vegetable flatbread wraps alone to let it work. Serve chicken, cucumbers, tomato, hummus, yogurt, and parsley, if using, with lemon wedges, sea salt, and more oil alongside so everyone can assemble their own flatbreads.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hummus and flat bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com